Map of borough districts
Under the By-law concerning electoral districts (12-019), your borough is divided into 5 electoral districts :
Maps of polling subdivisions (in French)
- Darlington - 2013 (1 page)
- Côte-des-Neiges - 2013 (1 page)
- Snowdon - 2013 (1 page)
- Notre-Dame-de-Grâce - 2013 (1 page)
- Loyola - 2013 (1 page)
Your borough council is made up of 6 members:
- your borough mayor, who is also a city councillor, and
- a city councillor for each of the 5 electoral districts in the borough.
On November 3, 2013, you will be voting for 3 elective offices:
- city mayor
- borough mayor
- city councillor of your electoral district
Socio-economic profiles present a description of the population based on Statistics Canada’s five-year census (2011).