Map of borough districts
Under the By-law concerning electoral districts (16-081), your borough is divided into 4 electoral districts:
Maps of polling subdivisions (in French)
- Claude-Ryan - 2013 (1 page)
- Joseph-Beaubien - 2013 (1 page)
- Robert-Bourassa - 2015 (1 page)
- Jeanne-Sauvé - 2013 (1 page)
Your borough council is made up of 5 members:
- your borough mayor, who is also a city councillor, and
- a borough councillor for each of the 4 electoral districts in the borough.
On November 5, 2017, you will be voting for 3 elective offices:
- city mayor
- borough mayor
- borough councillor of your electoral district
Socio-economic profiles present a description of the population based on Statistics Canada’s five-year census (2011 et 2016 as soon as available).