Map of borough districts
Under the By-law concerning electoral districts (12-019), your borough is divided into 2 electoral districts:
Maps of polling subdivisions (in French)
Your borough council is made up of 5 members:
- your borough mayor, who is also a city councillor,,
- a city councillor for each of the 2 electoral districts in the borough and
- a borough councillor for each of the 2 electoral districts in the borough.
On November 3, 2013, you will be voting for 4 elective offices:
- city mayor
- borough mayor
- city councillor of the borough
- borough councillor of your electoral district
Socio-economic profiles present a description of the population based on Statistics Canada’s five-year census (2011).