Revision of the list of electors
To vote, you must be entered on the list of electors. That list will be revised before being used for the election.
As of March 28, 2016 : Mailing of the notice of entry on the list of electors
The notice contains the names of electors entered on the list of electors at your address, and the location of the board of revisors.
If a name is not on the list or is not spelled correctly or should not be on the list, you must immediately report it to the board of revisors.
As of April 2 to April 4, 2016 : Sittings of the board of revisors
To have a name entered on the list, to make a correction or to delete a name, you must report to the board of revisors.
Persons qualified to file an application for revision
- the person himself
- the spouse (married person or common-law partner)
- a relative (father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, father-in-law, mother-in-law or step-mother, brother, sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law)
- a person who lives with elector
Every person who files an application for entry, striking off or correction must produce 2 identification documents
- One of the documents must bear at least the person’s last name and first name and date of birth (passport, birth certificate, certificate of citizenship, health insurance card)
- The other document must bear the person’s last name and first name, and home address (driver’s licence, school report card, hydro or telephone bill)
Schedule for the board of revisors
|SATURDAY, APRIL 2||NOON TO 6 P.M.|
|SUNDAY, APRIL 3||NOON TO 6 P.M.|
|MONDAY, APRIL 4||2 P.M. TO 10 P.M.|
The board of revisors will sit at the following address :
4241, Place de l'Hôtel-de-Ville