- Official site >
By-election on March 15, 2020 – Saint-Léonard-Est district
This marks the beginning of the by-election to fill the office of city councillor of the Saint-Léonard-Est district. Here are the key dates to remember:
- Nomination period (January 31 to February 14, by 4:30 p.m.)
- Filing of the list of electors (February 11)
- Revision of the list of electors (February 22 to February 24)
- Advance poll (March 8, from noon to 8 p.m.)
- Poll (March 15, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Counting and addition of votes (March 15 at the closing of polling stations)
- Provisional election results (evening of March 15) and official results after final verification (March 16)
Electors will soon receive all relevant information concerning entries on the list of electors, as well as addresses of polling stations and voting hours on March 8 and March 15.
For more information, refer to today’s news release (in French).