Map of borough districts
Under the By-law concerning electoral districts (16-081), your borough is divided into 2 electoral districts:
Maps of polling subdivisions (in French)
Your borough council is made up of 7 members:
- your borough mayor, who is also a city councillor,
- a city councillor for each of the 2 electoral districts in the borough and
- 2 borough councillors for each of the 2 electoral districts in the borough.
On November 5, 2017, you will be voting for 5 elective offices:
- city mayor
- borough mayor
- city councillor of your electoral district
- borough councillor (seat 1) of your electoral district
- borough councillor (seat 2) of your electoral district
Socio-economic profiles present a description of the population based on Statistics Canada’s five-year census (2011 and 2016 as soon as available).