How can you enter your name on the list of electors?
As of February 22 to 24, 2020 : Sittings of the board of revisors
To have a name entered on the list, to make a correction or to delete a name, you must report to the board of revisors.
Persons qualified to file an application for revision
- the person himself
- the spouse (married person or common-law partner)
- a relative (father, mother, grandfather, grandmother, father-in-law, mother-in-law or step-mother, brother, sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, son, daughter, grandson, granddaughter, son-in-law, daughter-in-law)
- a person who lives with elector
Every person who files an application for entry, striking off or correction must produce 2 identification documents
- One of the documents must bear at least the person’s last name and first name and date of birth (passport, birth certificate, certificate of citizenship, health insurance card)
- The other document must bear the person’s last name and first name, and home address (driver’s licence, school report card, hydro or telephone bill)
Schedule for the board of revisors
|Saturday, FEBRUARY 22||12 P.M. TO 6 P.M.|
|Sunday, FEBRUARY 23||12 P.M. TO 6 P.M.|
|Monday, FEBRUARY 24||2 P.M. TO 10 P.M.|
Board of revisors